Are you looking for eBay advice to increase your eBay visibility? Have your eBay sales dropped for no obvious reason or eBay changes had a bad effect on your turnover? I’m been an eBay Consultant since 2009 and an eBay Seller since 2002, I can help you.
Don’t let eBay Best Match search be a mystery any longer. If you’re not seen by your buyers, you won’t sell; this is where I can help you. eBay Changes all the time and unless you stay ahead of the changes it will affect your visibility, I stay on top of these changes so you don’t have to.
What makes you an eBay Expert?
- I’m an eBay Top Rated Seller
- eBay Premium Service provider
- eBay Powerseller trading since 2002 with over 17k positive feedback at 100% on my own account. I work with eBay for Business clients large and small. I work with eBay Sellers who have turnovers up to £54m per annum.
- Education Specialist trained by eBay & eBay Specialist Consultant since 2008
- In addition I currently manage other UK, European and global companies establishing a presence on eBay UK marketplace. I also fulfilled these orders until August 2016 when they became too many for me to manage so it’s now dispatched from a fulfilment centre.
- I’m a premier eBay Specialist Consultant in the UK, known as The eBayAnorak, I live and breathe eBay 12 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Proven success record, references from previous and current eBay for Business clients contact details can be provided and reviews can be seen here
- A time served, eBay trained Education Specialist providing an eBay for business consultancy service for the UK & Ireland.
I’ve recently had the pleasure to work with eBay sellers on behalf of eBay UK as part of Wolverhampton Retail Revival Project bringing business back to the High Street via eBay sales; currently the first and only registered supplier to eBay for Consultancy in the UK.
On site eBay Consultancy visits with additional and continuous support where required.
One to one eBay advice via secure screen sharing/remote software available all bespoke to your business needs, be it an hour a day or a continuous project. An eBay listing service is also available.
I really dislike the term eBay Expert as there’s always more to learn. I spend hours every week reading and testing different strategies to improve traffic and increase sales on eBay. It’s a difficult marketplace to keep up with. I keep up with all the eBay changes so you can spend the time on the day to day running of your eBay business.
Unlike other eCommerce Consultants I specialise in eBay and have an in depth knowledge of the site. I’m also an eBay Seller and eBay Account Manager on other large accounts for business clients.
You know your business and product category, I know how eBay works and this is where we work together to get the results mentioned in my eBay for Business client reviews.
I don’t have any set contracts; you won’t find ANY death by PowerPoint. Although there are a set number of things I like to cover with you regarding eBay tools and marketing strategies, there’s no set script. I just have a time served knowledge of eBay and it’s processes. No two businesses are the same so all work is tailored to your business; one size definitely does not fit all!