I’m an eBay Expert and Specialist troubleshooter and can help your eBay UK visibility and sales.
Are you looking for eBay advice to increase your eBay visibility? Have your eBay sales down or dropped for no obvious reason or changes affect your turnover? I’ve been a Specialist Consultant since 2008 and a seller since 2002, I can help you.
Don’t let eBay Best Match search be a mystery. Some sellers say eBay Best Match is broken, it isn’t! Some say eBay search is not working, it is!
Please book a no obligation zoom chat with me, let me have a quick look at your account to see how I can help you.
If you’re not seen by your buyers, you won’t sell; this is where I can help you. eBay changes all the time and unless you stay ahead of the these it will affect your visibility, I stay on top of these changes so you don’t have to.
What makes you an eBay Expert?
- I work on eBay Top Rated Seller and eBay Premium Service accounts.
- An eBay Powerseller trading since 2002 with over 18k positive feedback at 100% on my own account. I work with eBay for Business clients large and small. I have experience working with both small and start-up eBay business to the very large eBay Sellers who have turnovers up to £54m per annum.
- I’m an Education Specialist trained by eBay & eBay Specialist Consultant since 2008
- I’ve experience with many eBay categories on UK, European and global companies establishing a presence on eBay UK marketplace with eBay fulfilment experience on various accounts.
- A premier eBay expert in the UK, known as The eBayAnorak, living and breathing eBay 12 hours a day 7 days a week. Twenty plus years an eBay geek.
- Proven success record, references from previous and current eBay for Business clients contact details can be provided and reviews can be seen here
- A time served, eBay trained Education Specialist providing an eBay for business consultancy service for the UK & Ireland.
Freelance Supplier to eBay UK as Training Consultant
In early 2019 I had the pleasure to work freelance with eBay sellers on behalf of eBay UK as part of Wolverhampton Retail Revival Project, bringing business back to the High Street via eBay sales; currently the first and only registered supplier to eBay for Consultancy in the UK.
I’m very proud to have worked directly for eBay on a freelance basis on various confidential projects. I particularly enjoyed working on the Kickstarter Charity Connect Project helping UK charities during the COVID and the eBay for Business Awards in 2020-21.
I can visit you on site or we can work over zoom. This is the more popular package at the moment. This virtual consultancy package which is a number of ours over at least 6 weeks plus support. This is designed to fit around your work schedule and address certain parts of your eBay operation.
Single ad hoc one to one eBay advice via secure screen sharing/remote software available all bespoke to your business needs, be it an hour a day or a continuous project. An eBay listing service is also available for certain accounts.
I spend hours every week reading and testing different strategies to improve traffic and increase sales on eBay. It’s a difficult marketplace to keep up with. I keep up with all the eBay changes so you can spend the time on the day to day running of your eBay business.
Unlike other eCommerce Consultants I specialise in eBay only and have an in depth knowledge of the site. I’m also an eBay Seller and eBay Account Manager on other large accounts for business clients.
You know your business and product category, I know how eBay works and this is where we work together to get the results mentioned in my eBay for Business client reviews.
I don’t have any set contracts; you won’t find ANY death by PowerPoint. Although there are a set number of things I like to cover with you regarding eBay tools and marketing strategies, there’s no set script. I have a time served knowledge of eBay and it’s processes. No two businesses are the same so all work is tailored to your business; one size definitely does not fit all!